Learn to crochet at your own pace! This class is ideal for a crocheter with little to no experience. We will give you all the tools to be able to start projects on your own.
You will learn how to:
- Make a slip knot
- Make a chain
- Work a single crochet stitch
- Work back and forth in rows of single crochet stitches
- Fasten off
- Finish neatly by weaving in the yarn ends
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Step by step instructions to print at home
- 30 minute one-on-one follow-up session (Optional)
Materials Needed (Not included):
- 1 ball of yarn
- Appropriate size crochet hook, as suggested on your yarn label
- Yarn needle
Class limit: 8 students per class
*Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation.