Learn to Knit at your own pace! This class is ideal for a knitter (yes, we're claiming it!) with little to no experience. We will give you all the tools necessary to be able to start and finish projects on your own.
You will learn how to:
- Cast on
- Work a knit stitch
- Work a purl stitch
- Bind off
- Finish neatly by weaving in the yarn ends
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Step by step instructions to print at home
- 30 minute one-on-one follow-up session
Materials Needed (Not included):
- 1 ball of yarn
- Appropriate size knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Class limit: 8 students per class
*Zoom conferencing details provided upon confirmation.