Learn to sew in a fun and inviting environment. This class is ideal for Stitchers with no sewing experience. You will leave knowing how to operate a machine, and sew straight stitches.
Perhaps you purchased a sewing machine and don't know how to use it OR you have a special project you would like to make but you just need to learn how to use the sewing machine first OR it's something you've always wanted to learn but don't know how to get started.
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
You will learn to:
- Wind a bobbin
- Thread a sewing machine
- Safely operate a sewing machine
- Sew basic machine stitches
- 1.5 hours of in-person sewing instruction
- Use of sewing machine during class
- Materials for practicing
- Feel free to bring additional fabric and tools
Class Limit: 5 students per class