Schedule: Saturday, January 27th | 2:00-3:30pm
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
Learn to crochet at your own pace! This class is ideal for a crocheter with little to no experience. You will gain all the tools to be able to start and finish projects on your own.
You will learn how to:
- Make a slip knot
- Make a chain
- How to make a magic ring
- Work a double crochet stitch
- How to crochet in the round
- How to make a Granny Squares
- Fasten off
- Finish neatly by weaving in the yarn ends
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Materials for practicing
- Step by step instructions to print at home
- Feel free to bring additional yarn and tools
Minimum Enrollment: 4
Maximum Enrollment: 12
Note: Registration will open once a minimum of 4 people join the waiting list.
Once registration opens up, all persons on the waiting list are expected to proceed with enrollment. If minimum enrollment is not met, you will be given the option to upgrade to private/ semi-private lessons or receive a refund for your registration less a $2.90 processing fee.
E-mail or call us with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or (475) 321-7231