|Saturday, January 28th (1:00-2:30pm)|
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
Learn to crochet at your own pace! This class is ideal for a crocheter who already knows the basics, and would like to go a step further. We will quickly review the very basic stitches, which are covered fully in our Beginners Crochet Class Part I (how to make a slip knot and chain, and how to work a single crochet stitch) before getting into more intermediate stitches.
You will learn how to:
- Work a half double crochet stitch
- Work a double crochet stitch
- Work through back and front loops
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Step by step instructions to print at home
Materials Needed (Not included):
- 1 ball of yarn (Worsted weight preferred)
- Appropriate size crochet hook, as suggested on your yarn label
Materials are NOT included for this class. Please refer to the list of materials needed for this class.
Class limit: 12 students per class