You’ve mastered the basics of crochet! Now is your chance to take your crochet skills a little further to make the easiest crochet beanie hat, just in time for fall/winter, and the holiday season!
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
You will learn how to:
- Work a half double crochet stitch (hdc)
- Crochet through the back loop (tbl)
- Make an easy crochet beanie hat
- And more!
- 2.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Step by step instructions to print at home
Materials Needed (Not Included):
- 1 ball of yarn
- Appropriate size crochet hook, as suggested on your yarn label
Materials are NOT included for this class. Please refer to the list of materials needed for this class.
Class limit: 12 students per class
Minimum enrollment: 4
Note: If minimum enrollment is not met, you will be given the option to upgrade to a private lesson or receive a refund for your registration less a $2.00 processing fee.