Everyone could use a few good tote bags. Whether it's for shopping, toting around your school books, or keeping your important folders organized for that weekly/monthly meeting. Let's get together and sew a tote bag that you'll use and re-use or even gift!
You will learn how to:
- Sew a tote bag from scratch
- Sew a french seam
- Sew an edge stitch
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Use of sewing machine during class
- Step by step instructions to print at home
Materials Needed (Not Included):
- 3/4 yard of cotton canvas fabric
- Coordinating thread
Materials are NOT included. Please refer to the list of materials needed for this class.
Class limit: 6 students per class
Minimum enrollment: 3
Note: If minimum enrollment is not met, you will be given the option to upgrade to a private lesson or receive a refund for your registration less a $2.00 processing fee.