Saturday, February 11th (1:00-3:00pm)
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
- Registration fee covers you and your mini
- 2 hours of in-person sewing instruction
- Use of sewing machines during class
- Materials to complete your projects
- Feel free to bring your own fabric and zipper*
The Mini & Me sewing experience brings you and your mini together to learn how to sew a functional zippered pouch. We can never get enough of these cute pouches that can be used as a cosmetic bag, tool pouch, pencil case, etc.
This class is ideal for Stitchers and their mini, with some sewing knowledge, Ages 9+.
You will learn to:
- Sew a multipurpose zipper
- Make a functional pouch
- Line a zippered pouch
Class Limit: 8 Students per class (4 Mini & Me couples)