Learn to crochet at your own pace! This class is ideal for a crocheter who already knows the basics, and would like to go a step further. We will quickly review the very basic stitches, which are covered fully in our Virtual Beginners Crochet Class Part I (how to make a slip knot and chain, and how to work a single crochet stitch) before getting into more intermediate stitches.
You will learn how to:
- Work a half double crochet stitch
- Work a double crochet stitch
- Work through back and front loops
- And more!
- 1.5 hours of live instruction and demonstration in a group setting
- Step by step instructions to print at home
- 30 minute one-on-one follow-up session (Optional)
Materials Needed (Not included):
- 1 ball of yarn
- Appropriate size crochet hook, as suggested on your yarn label
- Yarn needle
Class limit: 8 students per class
*Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation.