Everyone could use a nice backpack. And there is nothing nicer than something you make yourself! Whether it's for shopping, travel, or toting around school books. Let's get together and sew a drawstring backpack that you'll use and re-use or even gift!
Schedule: Currently no upcoming classes
Location: The Sandbox, 70 Audubon Street, 2nd Floor (between Whitney Avenue and Orange Street) - New Haven, CT 06510
You will learn how to:
- Neatly fold and press fabric
- Proper cutting and pinning techniques
- Sew a backpack from scratch
- And more!
- 2 hours of live instruction and demonstration
- Use of sewing machine during class
- All supplies and materials
- Appliqué for decorating projects
- Basic sewing or Kids Club! - Start Sewing class experience preferred
Class limit: 5 students per class
Minimum enrollment: 3
For Stitchers ages 8-14 years old.